Obstetrics - Help with burning down there:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Help with burning down there"

I've asked this in other communities but no one has answered so Sorry about the spelling mistakes and no grammar I just stuck at typing on mobile Hello I 21F have been dealing with a burning pain in my labia, pain when urinating, and a slight smell + discharge for the past 4 months it also Gives me a few hours break from burning sometimes.. I've been to a urgent care which healed me on a yeast infection and uti + kidney infection. I have done multiple otc treatments, took all the creams, the pills ect. My pcp prescribed me but even she's at a loss because a physical exam looks normal I got her to refer me to a gyno but she said it would take a few weeks for them to even contact me to set up a appointment and it's just getting worse by the day that even Tylenol and ibuprofen don't seem to work anymore. I've seriously done everything hygiene, not using a bidet ect. But nothing works I just want to be able to sit and lay without the burning so what I'm asking is what is wrong with me and what's something I can do to calm it down a bit.

submitted by /u/throwaway2134647
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments