Obstetrics - Sex after Monistat? A couple questions:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Sex after Monistat? A couple questions"

I’m in a long distance relationship and we have a weekend getaway planned this weekend. Well, I noticed today that I have white chunky discharge so I think I have a yeast infection.

I’m worried that if I start Monistat, it’ll still be leaking by the time Friday night comes. And isn’t it bad to have sex after just stopping Monistat?

Or should I start Monistat after vacation?

Since we don’t see each other often, I’d hate for our intimate time to be put off even more. Any solutions/advice?

submitted by /u/Mundane-Bug7944
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments