Obstetrics - Cervical mucus or discharge?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Cervical mucus or discharge?"

Hi sorry for the TMI but I'm so confused rn. I've been tracking my cycle for about a year and just recently started to check my cervical mucus. I've noticed that yes, as what I've researched says, it changes though out the month, but it somehow is not the same as my discharge (like when I wipe).

i.e. a few days ago I wiped and egg white mucus came out, like a lot. But when I checked my cervix it was creamy. It makes me so confused because two days prior when I checked with my finger it was egg white on the inside but no discharge.

So my question is, which one should I trust to say I had "egg white" (so I can track it on my app), when I felt it with my finger inside my cervix or the egg white that came out two days later?

submitted by /u/Dependent-Property-1
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments