Obstetrics - Changes in period length and symptoms:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Changes in period length and symptoms"

For the past few months, I’ve started experiencing small but noticeable changes in my period. It used to last for 5 days (first 2 days heavy, then light flow) total but nowadays I still have a little bit of brown discharge for up to 8 days. I’ve also noticed I have cramps the first and second day - before this, at least for the past 5 years or so, I haven’t had period cramps. What might be causing these changes?

For context, I’m 24 y/o and never been on birth control. I haven’t started taking any new medications in the past few months.

submitted by /u/patapatapa
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments