Obstetrics - constant spotting- help!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "constant spotting- help!"

I am on the mini pill (have been for over 2 years). With the mini pill and my previous BC, I haven't had a period in years. Last fall my period came back once and then again 6 months later. This last month, I have been dealing with almost constant spotting. It's not enough bleeding for a pad or tampon but it there's blood when I wipe.

Is there a reason this is happening? From what I've read/doctors have told me, this is normal when you first begin the mini pill. That is not my situation tho since I've been on it for a while.

The constant spotting is interfering with my day to day activities and is very frustrating!

Any insight would be helpful and appreciated.

submitted by /u/nutmegsmama08
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments