Obstetrics - Am I pregnant?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Am I pregnant?"

On the 10th of last month, 5 days after my period started and on the last day of my period, my boyfriend and I (both 18) decided to do some stuff in the bedroom.
We didn't engage in any intercourse; however, he fingered me, and I made him wash his hands before he did all times except once( when there may have been precum on his hands but was dried off for sure.)
After this, he came and finished on my chest, before I stood up and took a shower.
It's been 28 days since that day today (my normal cycle is about 26-27 days), and I still haven't received my period, is there any way in which I am pregnant, I am really scared but a part of me feels that since we didn't have sex, he washed his hands all times but once makes me feels like chances are next to zero.
I've been feeling nausea and fatigue for the past 2-3 days, and there's a lot of clear fluid coming out of my vagina. Please help me out

submitted by /u/Hungry_Nail_1828
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments