Obstetrics - Bleeding after climax:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Bleeding after climax"

I’ll start with I haven’t had my period in a while and I spot all the time through out the day (idk why that is) but it gets worse when I climax even if I don’t insert anything. Last dr appointment they said I had thyroid issues but didn’t really do anything to help gave me provera and sent me on my way. Is there anything I can do to stop this has anyone seen anything similar ? … final question should I be more concerned every google search says cancer lol

submitted by /u/Pudding-Appropriate
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments