Obstetrics - How often do gynecologists require patients to come in for an exam for combo birth control pills?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "How often do gynecologists require patients to come in for an exam for combo birth control pills?"

My OBGYN requires me to come in every 6 months to do an exam before they will prescribe refills. I have no health issues (not even seasonal allergies) that would make me high risk and need to be seen more often.

I just saw them in February. I called to say I cannot come for my appointment in September due to moving and starting a new job, and they absolutely refuse to extend my refills past August.

submitted by /u/LogicalOtter
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments