Obstetrics - Huge Bartholian Cyst, intense pain:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Huge Bartholian Cyst, intense pain"

It is my 3rd time having one of these. I had one 2 years back that stuck around for a while, not super big and not super painful but went away on its own after some months. 4 weeks ago I developed a slightly painful one but it went away on its own in less than a week. 3 days ago now I developed the largest and worst feeling one yet. Practically covers up my entire vaginal opening and hangs about an inch lower. I have been bed bound, I can’t walk. I have been doing hot baths, hot compresses, witch hazel etc and it’s made no difference. I have never had to get mine lanced as they go away on their own usually. I feel absolutely awful about myself. The pain is almost unbearable. I went to planned parenthood today trying to get antibiotics for it but they said I have to come back tomorrow. I’ve been massaging it but still the pain is so bad I can barely do that. I have a fever as well. It is very hard to touch. Please I need any advice or words of affirmation I’ve tried everything. This has put a huge dent on my self confidence and sex life.

submitted by /u/Silver-Photograph935
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments