Obstetrics - I tried a different sex position with my boyfriend and it feels like I have a cut now.:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "I tried a different sex position with my boyfriend and it feels like I have a cut now."

My boyfriend and I usually have sex in missionary but last night we tried doggy style (it was PIV). I noticed when going to the bathroom something burned when I wiped. I thought it was from my vagina but I looked closely and saw a red line running vertical down my butt when I spread my cheeks.

It almost feels like it ripped a little bit when he was spreading my cheeks during the sex. Has anyone else had this happen to them before?

submitted by /u/Dear-East3031
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments