Obstetrics - painful sex/no sex drive?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "painful sex/no sex drive?"

i’m not sure if this is the right place to get advice about this, but i figured i’d give it a shot. i (19F) can rarely have sex. it is extremely hard/ nearly impossible for me to get horny/wet and it always hurts to go in. Even when im able to have sex, it lasts for about <5 minutes before i am bone dry and my vagina literally taps out and won’t let my boyfriend in. i can orgasm through clitoral stimulation burt i want to be able to have penetrative sex. this is extremely hard for me because i want to have sex but my body literally won’t let me. could this be a medical thing? it has been really hard on my mental health and i can’t seem to find any solutions other than “try more foreplay”

submitted by /u/Ok_Masterpiece_8481
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments