Obstetrics - paranoid:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "paranoid"

hi everyone,

this probably seems dumb to a lot of people but i just need that reassurance or more so someone to nail it into my head that i am fine and just being paranoid. so i started my new birth control on monday when i should've on sunday (same brand falmina, combination pill & just a new pack after withdrawal bleeding week) and i believe that is considered one day late, however a week later on tuesday i hung out with a guy and told him i couldn't have sex in fear that my birth control might be ineffective and he respected that and we didn't but we did do other stuff (oral sex, he fingered me & i sat on his lap with my panties still on but there was no penetration or direct gentian contact) and he didn't ever ejaculate either but i am scared of the potential still being pregnant from pre-cum. so basically i am just looking for reassurance in a way i guess...thank you to everyone who responds! i am also not late for my period and i haven't missed any pills since hanging out with him or the month prior and i am due for my period next wednesday, i just kind of want to get the thoughts of "potentiality" out of my head before i decide to spend who knows how much on tests for them all to come back negative.

submitted by /u/paranoidasfacc
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments