Obstetrics - Is it normal to bleed inbetween a period for the first time?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is it normal to bleed inbetween a period for the first time?"

Hi, 21F, back in April I noticed a little spotting right around ovulation. I was super worried but hoping it was ovulation bleeding, but I had never bled inbetween a period before. It wasn’t a lot and it went away right after I wiped but I’m still paranoid thinking about it and am now paranoid that I have HPV or something. I’ve only had one sexual partner (current) but I also have health anxiety and I don’t know if I should be worried or not. I’ve also been having a yellowish discharge so I’m even more worried. There isn’t any pain or itching or odor. I would also say my periods overall are irregular, they have been more regular within the past 3 months but they were kinda out of whack for a couple of months (I had two cycles where I was 10 days late for one and another where I was 8 days late). Typically my period is around 1-4 days late. Not on birth control.

submitted by /u/mmags_
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments