Obstetrics - please help me!! I need fast advice:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "please help me!! I need fast advice"

I don't know if I should go to the ER, urgent care or wait to get an appointment from the OB office.

I'm on my third day of weird left side lower abdomen pain. Sometimes it is very faint pain and others it hurts really bad. In the night time I cannot roll on my left side or press on it with my hands or I almost scream from the pain. It is not that bad at all right now but is still faint and present, and I suspect it will be horrible with every movement again later tonight. Also worth mentioning I am on cycle day 19 and have had black and brown stringy clotting/spotting the entire duration of this stomach pain, it started right after the pain did. Is this an emergency?? I've never felt pain like this. I've had 2 bowel movements since the pain has started also so it isn't constipation :(

submitted by /u/Spacepicklez
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments