Obstetrics - Why do I feel pain when I try to masturbate, I can’t push the dildo past a certain point inside me without feeling pain or feeling like something is stopping it and its kinda painful . I tried with smaller dildos n it still wont go fully in what can i do to fix this?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Why do I feel pain when I try to masturbate, I can’t push the dildo past a certain point inside me without feeling pain or feeling like something is stopping it and its kinda painful . I tried with smaller dildos n it still wont go fully in what can i do to fix this?"

Ive never had sex and im with someone now and we talk about sleeping together a lot and as someone who hasnt had sex previously ive been trying to stretch my walls so i can avoid pain during the actual thing but even when i can get through the entrance, at some point, around two inches deep i am not able to push through anymore because there seems to be something preventing it and i am so worried kindly help if you’ve had similar experiences or know what it could be any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/fishmaaans
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments