Obstetrics - Worrying me a lot:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Worrying me a lot"

I haven’t posted about this in a while because it causes me extra stress, but I’m still worried about smell down there. Discharge smells normal, but it’s more the external area that can take on a particular smell after peeing or sweating. I can’t tell if it’s a fishy smell or a musky smell(my Gyno said mild to strong musky smell is normal, but fishy is not) I’ve had tests but they’re hard to pinpoint because I’m transgender and antibiotics didn’t work

submitted by /u/PlayfulBlood2722
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments