Obstetrics - Baby measuring 99th percentile OB is giving me an option for C-section.:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Baby measuring 99th percentile OB is giving me an option for C-section."

Hi all my baby has been measuring 95th percentile since 8 weeks then jumped up to the 99th percentile at 22 weeks. His head is 99th percentile as well. This is my first baby. My doctor said that earlier measurements are more accurate than late measurements for size and gave me an option for a C-section at 39 weeks. My only medical history is I had a gastric bypass in 2021 for GERD and I’ve had two large diaphragmatic hernia repairs. I’m 26 weeks currently so I have time to make my decision too but wanted to get any feedback or suggestions.

submitted by /u/goddessbellaaa
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments