Obstetrics - Do I have to tell about my abortion for IRM?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Do I have to tell about my abortion for IRM?"

I don’t know if this is the right pace to ask but I am having a pelvic IRM tomorrow and I am kind of anxious.

I had an abortion a few years ago. I try to avoid telling doctors about it when it’s not necessary simply bc I’m literally paranoid about someone who knows me and might figure it out and tell my family. Yes very dramatic scenario I know but I cannot help but get anxious about it. However, Tomorrow I am having a pelvic IRM and they sent me a document I have to fill in which asks if I ever was pregnant. I feel like I might have to say it in this case?

They are conducting an IRM because I have pelvic pain after getting an infection. Since it has nothing to do with the abortion Is it really necessary that I tell it?

submitted by /u/burnmobile
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments