Obstetrics - Longer period than normal:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Longer period than normal"

Okay so on like, August 12th, I believe, I got my period. I had sex on August 6th and took a plan B August 7th. I didn’t think I was likely pregnant. He never ejaculated in me. But we had sex for a while without a condom and I thought taking one to be safe wouldn’t hurt anything. I never do this. I think I’ve taken a plan B once before a couple years ago. Then we had pretty rough sex on August 11th. Anyway, I got my period August 12th. This was earlier than I usually get it. The last period I had, I got on July 24th. Typically, my periods are like clock work & 30 days apart. I figured the plan B & maybe having sex, when I don’t have a lot of sexy typically, sent signals to my body and caused my period to come early.

So flash forward to August 19th, i had sex again. My period was basically over at this point so I wasn’t thinking not to have sex. I had no blood coming out. He didn’t finish and we didn’t have it for long. Maybe 15 minutes. But over the next few days, little bits of period blood of been coming out. And I would go to pee, and there would be period blood in the water with my pee just like what happens on your period. My first thought was, his penis dislodged blood from the period that just ended and it’s coming out. But now the blood is starting to flow at the same rate as a period. It’s the 24th of August. It’s no different from a period. No pain, blood looks the same & comes/flows out the same. It flowed when I was asleep and hasn’t flowed yet. Off and on like a period. What’s going on though? Technically, my period would be here now if we were going along with my typical cycle. So am I having 2 periods back to back? Can sex somehow make a period start? I’m going to the doctor, but travel plans may affect how soon I can go. Should I be worried?

submitted by /u/imsoweirdlololol
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments