Obstetrics - Help! Ovarian cyst so painfull over a year:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Help! Ovarian cyst so painfull over a year"

I'm 23F okay so here's a back story 2016 March got on the pill (periods were all over the place) 2017 summer tried the uid 3 times just keep moving then fall 2017 I got the Implant love it (period 100% was gone untill the last few months i had some then got a new one back in 2020 fall still had a period every month started to feel something in my lower right belly side by my hip little little pain sometimes was there and sometimes was not didn't think much about it January 2021 I had periods every other week Went to the dr. In March Did blood work April starting taking so e pill don't remember what it was called to help with the flo Then I went back may for a ultrasound and a pap smar I noticed pain was getting pretty bad all of sudden and became painful all the time now and told my dr. About it and she said it was bc I had a Ovarian cyst and it will just go away 2021 Aug pain is here and there don't think much about it but when it's around its gets pretty bad Periods are monthly now again 2022 January periods becoming back to every other week again And pain is all the time now 24/7 the time around when my period is here its way worst
August 2022 when to dr. And had a ultrasound and she said I had a little bigger then a 1 inch cysts with fuild inside on my right side She just told me to come back in 6 weeks and we will get other ultrasound and we don't know for sure if it's the same cysts back in 2021 or a different one And hopefully it just go away in 6 weeks And she said their a pill a can take to stop having more of them but there's nothing we can do for the one I have And maybe the pain is coming fron the cysts or maybe not its so hard to tell It's so painfull Pain killers do nothing for me is there anything that I can do to help ? Or even to make this disappear?

submitted by /u/TankGirl003
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments