Obstetrics - Vestibular papillomatosis?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Vestibular papillomatosis?"

I have always been uncomfortable with the appearance of my vulva because I have large dark colored labia minora. I recently discovered that I have finger-like projections around the opening of my vagina that are the same pink color as the surrounding skin (they look like papillomas to me or weird fleashy starfish looking things) I have only been with my husband the past 15 years and only 1 partner prior to that only once! I have never tested positive for HPV and it doesn’t look like those kind of warts to me when I googled (of course I’m not a doctor!). He has also never had any wart looking things. It also isn’t painful or itchy or anything and I doubt I would have even noticed if I didn’t look down there. So I’m not sure how long I’ve had them. I had my annual exam just 2 months ago and Dr. never mentioned anything was wrong/abnormal. Could this be a severe case of PV? Or do I have a weird leftover hymen? I also had quite a few stitches after my first vaginal delivery (14 years ago). I’m so embarrassed to make an appointment and look my Dr. right in the face and ask him this stuff.

submitted by /u/NoiseKind5141
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments