Obstetrics - Period does not line up with placebo pill:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Period does not line up with placebo pill"

Hey! so I need some help with something. I've been on contraceptive pills for about 7 or so months now. My period used to line up with the placebo pill schedule, but for some reason my period was delayed one month and now my period usually takes place after I've already used my placebo pills. My period happens on a regular schedule but I think something may have changed with my schedule at one point and so my sugar pill schedule and my period dont line up. My period doesn't skip, I just want to know what to do if this is a problem. Please let me know if you need me to explain better! I'm not super worried I just want some info and I wanna know if this is a common occurance! Thank you!

submitted by /u/MookieByrd
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments