Obstetrics - I can’t believe I’m talking about this on the Internet (bodily fluid warning):Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "I can’t believe I’m talking about this on the Internet (bodily fluid warning)"

I was a very early bloomer, I started to go through puberty when I was like 7.2 or 8 years old (I’m practically 16 and am going into grade 11. I have breasts, body hair, bad smells, and I’ve had had my period since the day before 8th grade and have been on birth control for about 2-3 years now to regulate my emotions) ever since I started going through puberty I’ve had really bad discharge, so much so that I always have to wear a regular period pad. None of my doctors really know what’s up and they haven’t shown much interest, but it has come to the point where it effects my day to day life.

Is that normal? Any clue what it is/what’s wrong?

submitted by /u/Justa_random_bookbum
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments