Obstetrics - Is this accurate?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is this accurate?"

Yes I’m posting again to ask for advice So I took Ella emergency contraceptive on July 5th and I’m 11 days late for my period after so many negative pregnancy tests I decided to go to a abortion clinic where they did a vaginal ultrasound the ultrasound technician said I’m not pregnant and even showed me the pictures of the ultrasound, and she said it looks like you may get your period soon can a ultrasound tech know if I will be getting my period soon was the test accurate? Am I not pregnant? I’m worried and really don’t know what to do I didn’t have penetrative sex! Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Delicious-Big3704
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments