Obstetrics - Can you tell me what this means?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can you tell me what this means?"

A. Cervix 2 o clock biopsy: CIN 2, HSIL

B. Cervix 6 o clock biopsy: nonspecific squamous changes suggestive of HPV infection

C. Cervix 10 o clock biopsy: non specific squamous changes suggestive of HPV infection

D. Endocervix, curettage: Detached fragments of high grade (HSIL)

Don’t want the LEEP procedure at all I’m so scared but my doctor suggests it.

What do these results mean? What do I have? What’s wrong with me?

Is this why I’ve been constipated and have a lump in my throat making it hard to swallow

I’m 5’7 I’m a 23 y/o female, I have the mirena IUD and a heart murmur.

submitted by /u/Opening-Marketing377
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments