Obstetrics - Is it possible to have two false negative pregnancy tests?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Is it possible to have two false negative pregnancy tests?"

My period is 9 days late and I'm getting really concerned. I always make my boyfriend wear a condom AND pull out. I was supposed to start my birth control pills but my doctor told me to wait until the first day of my period which hasnt come yet. I bought a pack of two home pregnancy tests from cvs and yes them both on different days. Is it possible that they were both false negatives or am I just paranoid? Nothing has changed much in my routine so I dont see why my period would be this late. Is there any way to make it come faster?

submitted by /u/Flaky-Exit1467
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments