Obstetrics - Anyone help me please it's tearing me apart:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Anyone help me please it's tearing me apart"

So, been to the doctors, bloods fine, went to a gyno who said I possibly have clitoradynia/vulvodynia but they can't diagnose it until the new year and she seemed to think it will get better. I started getting numbness down there and basically no sex drive after stopping antidepressants then it turned to pain in the clitoris /feels like a numb lump sometimes /there's a red bit around the bottom under the hood and it's swollen. My sex life is ruined , I feel so depressed, I have basically no desire for sex , orgasms (if possible as very fucking difficult to achieve/wasn't possible for a while) are painful on my clit most of the time and I can't achieve otherwise, it takes ages and it's nowhere near as intense as it used to be , not alot of pleasure. This is tearing me apart and I'm so scared it's going to ruin my relationship. I'm only 20 and I feel like someone has taken away such a big part of my life as i had such a high desire for sex before. Someone give me some hope I feel so alone in this. Has anyone experienced this???

submitted by /u/Primary-Order1247
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments