Obstetrics - Non stop bleeding and massive blood clots:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Non stop bleeding and massive blood clots"

I'm shocked I'm writing about my health here, but I'm kind of tired and my last doctor brushed me off so.. I hope to hear if anyone else had similar issue.

Two years ago I started to have gynecological issues resulting with me bleeding constantly for even several months. Non stop bleeding with blood clots. I have iron deficiency because of it now too. The blood is usually very light red, like fresh blood (normal periods usually have darker and thicker blood, idk if that makes sense)

Today I had massive bleeding with blood clots (?), one of them was a size of my fist! I stood in the shower and it popped out of me with a lot of blood. I was shocked for a minute and cried because I'm tired and it kinda hurts, its also gross. I lost so much blood that I had to skip work and was feeling very weak entire day.

I just want to stop bleeding and be happy again.

submitted by /u/ThatFaithlessness101
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments