Obstetrics - Watery period that gushed out when removing cup?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Watery period that gushed out when removing cup?"

Basically the title. Am I sick? I’m late 20s, celibate, period started yesterday. I’ve been using a menstrual cup for about a year now, but this morning when I removed it bloody water/watery blood actually gushed out and some even splashed on the floor. Some had leaked onto my undies during the night as well. It felt like actual water rather than “runny blood”, that plus the sheer volume has me worried.

Should I be concerned?

submitted by /u/Ok-Contribution-879
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments