Obstetrics - would it be reasonable to ask to be induced next week?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "would it be reasonable to ask to be induced next week?"

I'm currently 36 +3. My next appointment I will be 37+4. I have been transferred to mfm from my regular obgyn due to complications. I have struggled with a painful fibroid over 12cm across. I had urosepsis, kidney infections, kidney stones, anemia and bv this pregnancy. I have not passed all my stones yet and get pain several times a week that are incapacitating. I'm still dealing with bv and a recurring uti. I'm on 2 antibiotics. Is it unreasonable to request an induction at my next appointment? I'm G6P2, 34 years old, 8 years since my youngest was born. Both previous deliveries were term and induced, with few complications. Are these reasons for an early induction? The pain is so awful and my mental health is diving.

submitted by /u/llvader
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments