Obstetrics - Early pregnancy question:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Early pregnancy question"

Prefacing by saying I will be making an appointment with my OB but just want a little ease in my mind since it’s the weekend.

Tested last week (14th) and had a positive test first day of my missed period. I’ve had a dull light cramping since I had a positive test. Yesterday (21st) I wiped after peeing and there was light brownish/red on my toilet paper. I’ve had light pink spotting since, but only when I wipe never on the pad. Never had any clots. During all of this I still have a constant dull cramping in my uterus area and it is also in my lower back now. It has light period cramping feeling.

My question is is this even normal? I have 2 other kids and I did not feel any of this with either of them and never had light bleeding. I took another test this morning and it’s still positive.

submitted by /u/givemesourdough
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments