Obstetrics - Shadow an OBGYN in New York?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Shadow an OBGYN in New York?"

Hi, I am a PGY-2 with a New York State medical licensure. I am looking to shadow an OBGYN for a couple of weeks. I am transitioning from IM to FM. I interviewed with an FM program yesterday and my interviewer suggested that I participate in an OBGYN observership/shadowship before entering FM residency. Would anyone be willing to support such an opportunity?

submitted by /u/No-Mix-1778
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments