Obstetrics - Late period:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Late period"

So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but he didn’t cum at all. My period is 2 days late and im paranoid I could be pregnant. I haven’t had any symptoms of pregnancy. And I was told that the risk of pre cum pregnancy is very very rare. Im to scared to ask my parents for a pregnancy test since they don’t know im sexually active plus it’s only been 3 days since the sexual activity so I don’t even know if the pregnancy test would be able to even pick up the pregnancy. Am I being a little paranoid?

submitted by /u/KarlHeisenberg_Simp
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments