Obstetrics - Gi issues after Covid?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Gi issues after Covid?"

How do I know if it’s GI related only or it has something to do with my uterus? My ct scan, ultrasound, blood, urine and stool test is normal. Also my period is normal (always on time, normal length, cycle, and never spotting or what so ever)

However my GI issues get better when my period begins. Then handicapped again after it’s done.

Symptoms: Intestine gets swollen after BM specially around the sides and navel. Burning sensation in abdominal after some BM or if I eat trigger food like tomatoes, bell peppers and citrus fruit:(

Suddenly developed gluten allergy, and allergy to some food as well.

submitted by /u/Albax94
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments