Obstetrics - Issues after tubal:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Issues after tubal"

Hi, I’m 27f with 3 kids and just had a tubal done on august first. Not long after Ive noticed I’ve been getting reoccurring migraines (so bad to the point I’m puking and can’t open my eyes) I had one last night, puking, and it’s rolled over to today, although manageable unlike it was. I’m exhausted. All I want to do is sleep. My body aches. I have 0 sex drive and really bad hot flashes/night sweats. I feel like I’m going through menopause without the menopause. Is this normal? Is it side effects from the tubal?

Edit : I do have endometriosis that was found during my surgery when he was checking on a few other organs during the surgery. Shocked both myself and OB as I’ve never really had any pain or symptom other than reoccurring miscarriages.

submitted by /u/Intelligent-Jelly419
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments