Obstetrics - Chronic proteinuria, vaginitis, CV?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Chronic proteinuria, vaginitis, CV?"

Has anyone had experience with chronic proteinuria and vaginitis? Im going to schedule an appointment with a nephrologist soon due to proteinuria, recommended by my urologist. I've also been suffering from chronic vaginitis. Tests for ureaplasma/mycoplasma, BV, yeast, UTI, and STDs/STIs have been negative. I'm at a loss and wondering if there is any correlation between these diagnosis. When I pee I drip white liquid, it forms like this strange white layer every time I pee. I have a lot more information on my past medical struggles on my profile for more information regarding the vaginitis. I'm currently waiting on my Evvy test results. Thank you for any help

submitted by /u/tunnelofgoldenlight
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments