Obstetrics - Missed period, Neg test advice?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Missed period, Neg test advice?"

Edit: we had unprotected sex around 9/25 and 10/4

I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Or advice. I know this seems obvious… but I swear I FEEL that something is up.

I am Very regular. Like within the same 3 day time frame each month. Haven’t been on birth control in years. I’ve had a Molar Pregnancy years ago. Got a D&C then had to do radiation treatment.

Usually I start on the 18th-21st. They aren’t extreme periods either. One tough day followed by slowing down and Ending about 3 days later. A 4 day period usually. However, I didn’t have my august 18th period until 9/1. Which is nearly 2 weeks late, and pretty unheard of for me. It seemed a little lighter than usual but still close enough to my normal period that I didn’t think much of it. But now, it’s 10/16 and I haven’t had my next period! I’ve taken a few tests and they’re all negative. But I’m exhausted, sore boobs, random waves of nausea, bloated, increased watery discharge but none of my usual early period signs. But still negative tests…. Anyone have any insight on this? Any advice? Any experience of their own?

I’m really looking forward to being a mom and it’s torture wondering what’s going on. I called an OBGYN but they can’t see me til Jan. Which seems wild.

TlDr; super later period, lots of early pregnancy signs, but negative tests. Any advice or anyone else experienced anything like this?

submitted by /u/CareBear3112
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments