Obstetrics - What could this be?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "What could this be?"

I can feel two symmetrical ball like things on each side of my vagina, on both sides of my clitoris or maybe slightly lower than that. They don’t hurt or anything but I can’t find any information about it. I have to dig kinda to feel them. I can only feel 2. Does anyone else have this? Could they be lymph nodes, skene glands or ovotestes? I also have my period regularly.

submitted by /u/skineee
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments