Obstetrics - Pap test after drinking?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Pap test after drinking?"

Hi. I had my pap test taken yesterday, but I just remembered that I was a bit tipsy as I was having my appointment right after a birthday party. Do u think this cand somehow affect my results? Does alcohol particles appear when they test my cells or something? Sorry for dumb question.

submitted by /u/Ok-Woodpecker1484
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments