Obstetrics - Hurts a little at the end of urination:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Hurts a little at the end of urination"

So I have been dealing with this almost two weeks now. But it's happened three times, every time starting at the beginning of my period. The first time it went away once my period started, the second time I thought it was a UTI and was prescribed antibiotics. This time I really don't want to take antibiotics. I have taken over counter yeast infection meds because I was positive that is what it was. It seemed to help initially. It comes and goes, feels like mild inflammation and hurts very mildly at the end of urine stream. I don't experience any other symptoms. No discharge, no itching, and no other symptoms that would normally accompany a UTI either. Please help?

submitted by /u/Heidimchappy
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments