Obstetrics - Terrified I have ovarian cancer. Pls help:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Terrified I have ovarian cancer. Pls help"

Symptoms: no period since May (there hasn’t been any stress changes, weight loss, etc. my period before was regular); uncomfortable fullness after small dinner (only really at night); bloating at night; frequent urination.

I am only 19 and am seeing the doctor on Monday. My mom and sister both died from breast cancer—not sure if that increases my chances. I know you guys can’t diagnose, but can someone pls tell me about what else this could be, just for peace of mind while I wait?

submitted by /u/No-Cartographer8598
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments