Obstetrics - Perfect testosterone and free testosterone as well as prolactin but high E1 and E3. Would birth control help my acne ?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Perfect testosterone and free testosterone as well as prolactin but high E1 and E3. Would birth control help my acne ?"

I have perfect testosterone and prolactin but im not sure why my acne still occurs during ovulation and before period. Would birth control help my acne amd if so what type of birth control would be best for my raised estrogen levels.

submitted by /u/someway99
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments