Obstetrics - Trying to stop bleeding:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Trying to stop bleeding"

I'm getting to the point where I honestly just feel like doctors are wasting my time and dicking me around. 3 months ago I let them know hey in October I have a trip planned and I want to have a way to not be bleeding the entire time. They put me on birth control that never stopped anything, then they put me on progesterone about 2 weeks ago and that helped for exactly one week. Now I'm bleeding again my trip is next week and I let them know I need this to stop. So now they're putting me on Aygestin.

Had anyone tried this before? What was your experience?

I noticed this whole process since the bleeding picked up again has my patience very very short like I am holding back a lot of rage and I don't know if that's my hormones or just being tired of feeling like I'm being experimented with. If the Aygestin wiell actually stop my period why not put me on this months ago? If there is a pill that can make my periods stop why am I just now being prescribed it?

submitted by /u/Warm-Recording-2223
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments