-Obstetrics - IUD insertion soon >> 2022

Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.
https://ift.tt/TFPDefi

Can someone help? I just found this sub after getting off the phone with my gyno to schedule an insertion. I had my uterus measured a couple years ago and felt absolutely no pain, just mild cramping. My gyno (female) also submitted a referral for conscious sedation, and I’m going to have some cervix softening (?) meds, on top of some very strong OTC pain pills, of course. She also is inserting the smallest IUD. I know everyone’s body is different, but does anyone have advice? I’m just so terrified of the pain between reading peoples experiences and hearing my friends’ stories firsthand. I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to back out last second like I did a couple years ago 😞

submitted by /u/brendonsforehead
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments