Obstetrics - struggling with vulva/bikini line body odour smell:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "struggling with vulva/bikini line body odour smell"

I’m 21 F and have been struggling with a body odour smell coming from my groin/bikini line and vulva area since probably tenth grade. I have seen a couple OBGYNs who just told me it was BV and gave me antibiotics, which never helped. The smell isn’t coming from my vag, nor do I have irregular coloured discharge

It doesn’t matter how often I shower or what soap I use, the smell can come back within 20 mins or a few hours. Shaving helps keep the smell away longer, but it’s uncomfortable for me to shave down there daily. I’m also pretty active at work, so I try to wear cotton underwear to avoid sweating as much.

This has made me so self conscious to the point where I have been avoiding guys romantically, and I feel like this is really holding me back. I’d appreciate any advice or product recommendations please :/

submitted by /u/emmaweebler
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments