Obstetrics - Can UTI’s make you really sick?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can UTI’s make you really sick?"

I’ve been sick for over a week with nausea, abdominal pain, stuff like that, I’ve been in and out of the ER and last night they told me I had a UTI. They had done a CT with contrast to look at my organs, my fear is (I google everything to death) I have a kidney infection since my symptoms seem to match up with that, but I feel they would have seen something in my CT? I could be wrong. I’m on some antibiotic that starts with an N. I just don’t want something bad to happen.

submitted by /u/AmandaPlease722
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments