Obstetrics - Cold Sore during pregnancy:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Cold Sore during pregnancy"

Hello everyone, I just developed a cold sore on my upper lip and I am freaking out!

my lips are cracked because I keep picking them( while I am studying ) and I do have a small cut on my finger( my worries is that the HSV-1 from the cold sore will enter my blood stream through those cracks on my lips)

I just applied a small band aid to the cold sore and had water that spilled all over my lips with all those cracks and wounds in them! please tell me nothing will happen I might seem crazy or over anxious but please bear with me and tell me what are your suggestions! did this ever happen to anyone?

I am very scared, currently 36 weeks pregnant and I just want everything to be fine with my baby

submitted by /u/FigMD
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments