Obstetrics - Pee smells like old urine after sex?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Pee smells like old urine after sex?"

My husband has some kind of kidney disorder where one is smaller than the other and barely functions. He has never taken care of that and due to that he gets recurrent UTIs. I've never had a UTI in my life until a few months ago and was on antibiotics- cephalexin. The same drug he takes for them. A few weeks past and if we don't have sex I'm fine, he also had a vasectomy. If he goes inside me I have the worst smell for days. He has been tested for everything because I no longer wanted to do it do to the smell as everytime I pee I want to gag. The only weird thing on his test was a PH of 5. Now it smells like an old folks home when I pee like OLD urine everytime we have sex after I pee the next morning. If he doesn't go inside me I am fine? If I take antibiotics it goes away after 2 days and when we do it it comes back. Can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/trapmulatto01
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments