Obstetrics - I got my period for the first time in 4 years…after letting my partner finish inside me.:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "I got my period for the first time in 4 years…after letting my partner finish inside me."

I’ve been on birth control (the depo shot and now the arm implant for almost a year) since I was 16 and it has always completely stopped my period. I’d get the occasional spotting or weird discharge but never enough to even justify a panty liner. I just became intimate with my new partner though and after letting him finish inside me (I figured it was safe considering we’re both clean and I don’t ovulate), I suddenly have a regular period. I don’t know if I should call my doctor about it cause it could be nothing. I’ve had the implant for almost a year, maybe I’m just used to it. But it’s too coincidental that my period began literally days after my partner and I were intimate. Any advice? Should I call my ob/gyn?

submitted by /u/Caro__Grace
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments