Obstetrics - Missed period. Negative pregnancy test.:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Missed period. Negative pregnancy test."

Hi. New here. Kind of freaking out. My period is 8 days late. I’m always very regular . I took a pregnancy test at 4 days late and then again at 8 days late and both came back negative. After my last period I had some brown discharge and spotting… for almost 2 weeks. Could my period have just been longer than what I logged in my calendar? On the 13th I bled for 1 day. I thought that was my period coming early but it just stopped. Now I’m 8 days late with no sign of a period coming. I’m extremely stressed and have been taking more of my Xanax than I usually do. Could this be why? I’m not really sure what’s going on and it’s freaking me out and causing my even more stress. I always just think worst case scenario. What should I do?

submitted by /u/Sensitive_Zone4616
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments